Why I love John...





"John Varvatos" is a name that always brings a smile to my face. John's clothing exemplifies what a contemporary conventional man can look like. Rough and rugged, and comfortable are definitely three words I use synonymously with his collections. Most of his looks are inspired by early rock n roll, so there's this slightly darker "I don't give a f&^%" attitude. 








Music is also central to the brand’s philanthropic efforts, including the Save the Music Foundation that is dedicated to restoring instrumental music programs in schools around the country, and the annual Stuart House benefit that raises money for a treatment center for sexually abused children. 









When I'm in John Varvatos, I do have to admit, I feel pretty damn cool. My inner rockstar that usually only comes out during a few showers, is allowed to surface in the real world. 





No comments:

Post a Comment